Homework Feedback (12/2)

I decided to give one comment on each person's blog in our class. Below I listed which of their posts I left a comment on:

Alycia: "An Interesting Thing I Saw on TC Campus" (4-1)
Eva: "My Mom's Psychic" (9-1)
Jane: "Impact 25 Update!"
Josh: "Scanographs" (5-1)
Stephanie: "Eye Wish: A Little Monster Story" (10-1)
Tammy: "Sounds Around Me" (9-1)
Tiffany: "Magic Rock Game" (11-1)

From looking at my classmates' work, I realized how much variety there is in the ways we all respond to the prompts. Because the prompts for each assignment are so open, it becomes really interesting to see how each student uses their own experiences and interests to form their interpretation of the assignment. I also took note of many interesting processes I found through looking at my classmates' projects. A few of us in our cohort realized at some point that we hadn't seen a lot of each other's past work before coming to TC, so getting to see everyone responding to these prompts with a variety of materials and tools also allows me to learn more about them and get more of a sense of their artistic style across media.   

Comments

Popular Posts